Friday, February 12, 2010

Congrats Saints

OK, I was totally wrong about every part of my Superbowl pics.

It was strange because I really did want Peyton Manning to win another SB, but I can't say I'm upset that the Saints won. They've shown that they know how to party.

Whether or not it's true that the Saints bring the city of New Orleans together and gives them hope is a real question of mine. Sure it's great but it doesn't build houses and doesn't pave roads. Even if it brings one business back or makes one person feel better, than I guess that's a good thing for a city that's been through so much and has so much culture.

So go Saints. And let's hope the Colts can make another run for the championship next year. If I'm not wrong, I believe the SB will be held in Indy next year or the following year. Now that's something that I've always wanted to see. A Superbowl where one of the teams has a true home field advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment