Thursday, January 23, 2014

BearCast 2014 01-22 WrestleCast with Fred "The Oracle"

BearCast 2014 01-22 WrestleCast with Fred "The Oracle"

I'm working on getting this up and running through iTunes.  Since this is the first (of hopefully many) shows, I figured I'd throw this up here.  Feel free to give any comments or advice or thoughts.  Like I said, this is a new process and will keep working to make this best show it can be.  This first file is much larger than I intend it to eventually be so bare with me while I continue to tweak it.

The BearCast will be about many things but each week we'll have a show dedicated to the wonderful world of wrestling.

Enjoy.

Most everyone who reads this here knows how to get in touch with me but I've started a tweeter name separate from my personal account.  God knows I don't want you seeing what debauchery I usually follow.

Feel free to Tweet me at @wkbear

Thanks
WK

No comments:

Post a Comment